WHO? If you are related to the late
Hibbert and Mabel Washburn,
this reunion is for you!
WHEN? This summer, Sunday August 6, 2006 starting at 1 p.m.
WHERE? In St. Andrews at Centennial Park. (See map)
FOR WHAT? To get reacquainted and enjoy a potluck and barbecue.
HOW MUCH? You are welcome to make a voluntary contribution towards the costs.
WHAT IS PROVIDED?
- A 20 by 30 tent in case of rain and a few picnic tables for food and displays.
- Barbecued hamburgers and hot dogs, the fixings and disposable dishes
- A program for young people and children.
- Registration package with name tags, pre-registration lists, Town information, etc.
- A beautiful park, a historic Blockhouse and an inter-tidal zone for exploration.
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING?
- Lawn chairs and food (salad and/or dessert, non-alcoholic drinks), enough for yourself and your immediate family. You may want to contribute this to a communal potluck.
- Something to show on your branch of the family: family trees, scrapbooks, photos, etc.
Return to top Printable version of this page
WHY IN ST. ANDREWS?
- It is a "cool" place to be in summer.
- Sheila Washburn grew up in St. Andrews and you are welcome to drop by her home at 33 Water St. any time, especially on the day of the Reunion.
WHY SHOULD YOU COME?
- It will be wonderful to get together for a happy occasion instead of funerals.
- We have been losing touch with each other. It is time to get reacquainted.
- Good food. Good friends. A lovely setting. What more could you want?
HOW DO YOU PRE-REGISTER?
- Ask any member of the Reunion Committee for an pre-registration form.
- Print the pre-registration form off the web site and send it in by email to email@example.com or print if off and
- Give the completed form to a member of the Reunion Committee, or mail it to Owen Washburn, 181 Ross Terrace, Fredericton, NB E3A 8E5.
WHAT IF YOU COME EARLY?
- If you come early you may want to shop or see some of the Town's attractions.
- Sheila Washburn will guide a 90 minute bus tour of Town starting at Centennial Park at 11 a.m. When you fill out the registration form check the guided bus tour box. There is no cost but you must
pre-register to get one
of the 40 seats on the bus.